RSVP33 is a service run by Gastown Creative Limited (together, “RSVP33”) that connects people who want to meet people with other people who want to meet people.
1. Personal Information Collected
RSVP33 receives and stores any information you enter on our website or provide to RSVP33 in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, user name and password. The Site may also request or you may provide to the Site information about your qualifications, language and location and personal preferences. Additional information, including your credit card information, may be required in order to initiate other transactions with RSVP33. You may also have the opportunity to provide contact information for other people through RSVP33. You should obtain the consent of those other people before providing RSVP33 with their personal information.
2. Use of Personal Information
RSVP33 uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes: for registration and to manage your account, including to facilitate your access to and use of the RSVP33 services; to arrange meet-ups for you; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about RSVP33; to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our products and services; to otherwise customize your experience with RSVP33; to solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection
3. Sharing Personal Information
In addition to the above, RSVP33 may share your information:
- 1. In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- 2. When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of RSVP33, our users, or others; and in connection with our terms and conditions and other agreements.
RSVP33 will not share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with other members, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.